S.E Melbourne Scale Modelling Page Forum Index S.E Melbourne Scale Modelling Page
A Bulletin Board for Modellers of the South East : Copyright PMG 2007

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DH Vampire T.11 Airfix 1/72 - summary

Post new topic   Reply to topic    S.E Melbourne Scale Modelling Page Forum Index -> Aircraft Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jgloz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: DH Vampire T.11 Airfix 1/72 - summary Reply with quote

Kit - Airfix 1/72 (new tooling)
Paints: Cockpit interior - Floquil & Humbrol. Exterior: Floquil, Humbrol, Alclad & Future.
Decals: Kit (stenciling), Dave's Decals (roundels, serials & fin flashes), own design (nose art). I need to produce my own "Keep Off" decals for the wing uppers, as the ones I have show a lot of colour bleed.

I have built this as an Australian-built T. 35 operated by CFS at East Sale and used as one of the Telstars aerobatic team.

This is a very good kit from Airfix, with only small amounts of work required to get all parts fitting correctly. Highly recommended.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    S.E Melbourne Scale Modelling Page Forum Index -> Aircraft Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: